Saturday, June 5, 2010

SOMETHING ABOUT AJITH'S NEXT FILM BY GAUTHAM MENON

Gautham Vasudev Menon is now a sensational news maker. There was news that he called the Chief Minister by name and he is disappointed with Ajith. Gowtham’s diary is full with Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya remake in Hindi and Kannada, a Malayalam film with Mohanlal, Ajith’s 50thand 51st films and a film with Surya. He also finished the video of the theme song for the World Tamil Classical Conference written by Kalaignar Karunanidhi.

In a brief interview, he spoke about the allegations against him.


There are lots of buzzes because you called the Chief Minister by his name during the launch of World Tamil Classical Conference theme song?

I would request to see the function’s video recording. I started the speech by saying Honorable Chief Minister Thiru M Karunanidhi. When I continued to speak I said we used to call the artist as one take artist if he completes the shot in a single take and when I said that Kalaignar is also a one take artist, Kalaignar himself laughed. Afterwards people told me that nobody calls him by name.

But I am happy whenever I call him Karunanidhi. I will call him in all the forums by this name. This only was twisted and written that I have called the Chief Minister by name. Many are commenting that why a Malayalee is directing this video. My father is a Malayalee and mother is a Tamilian. If I go to Mumbai, they are saying that I am South Indian.

If I go to Kerala, they say that I am a Tamilian and ask me that why I have come there to make a Malayalam film. Can I go and tell them that my mother is a Tamilian and my father is a Malayalee. My father christened my name as Gowtham Vasudev Menon. My first producer said that Menon is not necessary and Gowtham is sufficient. Since I was under his control I was not able to put my full name in the title card.

After my father died and when I started producing my first film Vaaranam Aayiram I used my full name and in future I will also be using my full name. There is no need to explain about this to anyone.

There was news that you have told,” I am only telling that I am going to direct Ajith’s film but there is no response from Ajith’s side”?

How can I deny what I have spoken But how can I deny the words which I have not spoken. I have not mentioned anything about Ajith. After I met Ajith in connection with the film, there were such rumors after four days. Ajith told me that we commence the film after completing the races. The producer of this film is already busy with another two films currently. When both of them come together and fix the date, I will be ready for shooting.

Will you be joining with Harris once again?

Who said that I will not work with Harris? He had only mentioned that he will not work with me. Apart from work, we are still in connection and speak about lot of things. But Ajith’s film and Hindi remake of Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya will have the music of A R Rahman

1 comment:

  1. thala thambi : thala ennaikum ora thala than
    nama emman than

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by emmantech